[OSGeo-Edu] Nominating Charlie for chair

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Oct 5 13:20:19 EDT 2007

+ 1 for Charlie as edu committee chair and Ned Horning as co-chair

+1 for Maria Brovelli and Victor Olaya to become edu committee
members if they agree to do so,

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Dept. of Marine, Earth and Atm. Sciences
1125 Jordan Hall, NCSU Box 8208,
Raleigh NC 27695
http://skagit.meas.ncsu.edu/~helena/