[OSGeo-Edu] Committee membership updated

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Fri Oct 5 21:29:52 EDT 2007

OK all -

1) COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP

Thanks Ned - push me when I need it. I've updated the committee list on
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Education_and_Curriculum_Committee to
reflect the discussion.

I'll add Dan, Gary, Maria and Victor if they say yes.  After that, we'll
end this unless we missed somebody...

2) EDUCATIONAL CONTENT INVENTORY PAGE

Maria Brovelli's added metadata on their content to the educational
content inventory page. Great! See
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Educational_Content_Inventory.

3) TO DO ITEM FOR YOU ALL (let's keep the momentum going):

**Please** take a 5-10 minutes to add an entry for your own
OSGeo-related educational material and/or encourage other people you
know who might have material to inventory. It can be creative commons
licensed material that might get eventually hosted by OSGeo or
links/references to material under other copyright licenses.

And a reminder of the goal we set in Victoria:

In three months or less: (1) have a good inventory of educational
material out there, and (2) have a content management system in place
with material people are willing to contribute.

Cheers