[OSGeo-Edu] Getting back to "Mapping Math" - Removal From Free GIS Book

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Fri Oct 12 10:19:12 EDT 2007

The plan to translate Victor's work is cool but not easy.
I can try to help, but for sure I can't be the only one.
We'll surely talk about it at gvSIG days in Valencia, next November (14
16 Nov) [1]. We'll have a BoF about the GIS Book there.

We were talking too about creating a periodical publication of chapters
of the book inside OSGeo Journal or something similar.
IMO, this will be a good system to promote the GIS Book and invite new
persons to collaborate.

suggestions are welcome.

ciao
Lorenzo