[OSGeo-Edu] Free GIS Book

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Tue Oct 16 13:29:25 EDT 2007

I apologize for not responding to all the messages about the Free GIS
Book. It seems like there is a lot of momentum building behind the
project, which is an admirable goal.

I don't mind being a part of the sub-committee, as long as I don't take
on too much responsibility. I'd be happy to edit some chapters, and I
might even be able to write on topics that don't have an author.

I don't want too commit to a whole lot of work though. :]

In summary, please count on my support, although it might be limited.

Landon

P.S. - I have set up a draft table of contents for a Mapping Math book
on the OSGeo wiki. You can find it here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Mapping_Math_Book:_Table_Of_Contents

Contributions are more than welcome, but I think the material will work
better as a separate beast.

Warning: