[OSGeo-Edu] Edu report at AGM

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Sep 20 11:43:40 EDT 2007

>>> Me and Jorge Sanz will present 2/3 slides monday afternoon but it would
>>> be great to have a deeper debate.
>> Will that be in the same 2-4 minutes covering OSGeo edu's committee
>> report, or are you in a different time slot?
>
> They are giving a report during the AGM as well, regarding the Spanish
> local chapter.

Yes, I'm pretty worried because there are seven Local Chapters and just
10 minutes to share.
Anyway we will have a very short presentation and we can debate later on.
hopefully, Jorge will prepare 3 simple slides to show during the speech.

I'll do my best to be part of the BOF.
The Web Map one is linked to my job and I can't miss it.

Ciao
Lorenzo