[OSGeo-Edu] New OSGeo education web pages and meeting summary

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Fri Sep 28 06:29:30 EDT 2007

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for your quick recap of the discussions
at BOF. It was a pleasure to meet you and discuss
with you at and outside the BOF.

As I mentioned at the BOD we had on 25-26 Sept 2007,
we need to take things forward with you as a
coordinator for the edu_material mission. I am willing
to help in anyway I can to support this mission.

I sincerely hope that with the cooperation of all
those present at the FOSS4G2007-EDU-BOF we will
be able to work out ways and means to bring out
at least the first in OSGeo/FOSS4G text book series
well in time before the FOSS4G2008.

Great meeting you all at the wonderful FOSS4G2007.

Regards

Venka