[OSGeo-Edu] Metadata Article For The OSGeo Journal

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Fri Feb 1 14:56:17 EST 2008

If there are no objections, I have asked Tyler if I could convert the
Metadata Chapter of the Free GIS Book into an article for the OSGeo
Journal. This will give me some time to finish my next article on
spatial relationships, and I think it will also give the Free GIS Book
from good exposure.

Please let me know if there are any objections or concerns about this
plan.

Landon

Warning: