[OSGeo-Edu] another FOSS GIS education resource

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Wed Jan 23 13:12:18 EST 2008

Terrific Josh! Welcome!

OSGeo edu folks... Josh and Landon are signing up for Task E on the todo
list page.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Education_Committee_Work_Program. Landon
also is taking the lead on the Dictionary task (Task D).

Tyler is asking for a OSGEo edu report for Feb 15th. We'll need to write
a short progress report when I get back online.

Not sure if I'll have time to comment on other email until I get settled
on Feb 7th now. I encourage you all to keep our efforts moving while I'm
away!

Cheers
Charlie