[OSGeo-Edu] Discussion of recommended standards for OSGeo educational material

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Wed Jul 16 00:54:16 EDT 2008

If you are developing (or plan to) educational content, please respond
JUST TO ME and I'll tally:

1) What format do you plan on using (pick one): Latex, Docbook, Open
Office Writer, Wiki, Other (specify)?

2) Do you think we should work toward a recommended format? If so, which
format above?

3) Do you think we should try connecting to the wikieducator.org project
(this would require a wiki format)?

Thanks
Charlie

--