[OSGeo-Edu] Another question about LaTex and Lyx...

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Jun 9 20:09:01 EDT 2008

Thank you for the response to my earlier questions about Lyx.

I've been beating my head on the sidewalk the last hour because I can't
get Lyx to produce any type of output. This includes div, ps, or pdf
outputs. Everytime I try to generate the output I get an error message.
I also get an error message when I try to use a template. I've checked
my installation, and both the template lyx and layout files are
available.

I think there is a problem with dependencies on classes or packages in
the templates that Lyx can't find. I believe this is also related to the
output error.

Any ideas?

I can ask on the Lyx mailing list, but before I subscribed I thought I
would ask here. This is all very frustrating for a new LaTex user... :]

Landon

Warning: