[OSGeo-Edu] Updated educom wiki task page

cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Thu Jun 26 23:40:21 EDT 2008

Hi all:

I've updated our Educom to-do page to reflect current status. See
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Education_Committee_Work_Program

I'd like others to update status on:

1) FREEGIS Book Status (Task C)
2) Multi-language dictionary (Task D)
3) I've added a new task for OSGeo logo/guidelines discussion
4) Is ANYTHING being done on Task F - Ubuntu packaged CD? Or should I get it off
the list?
5) AND **PLEASE** update or add your educational material on the inventory page
(http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Educational_Content_Inventory) and spread the word
to others who you may know who could possibly contribute. Subversion
instructions soon...

Lastly, Tyler and I had a 2-hour phone conversation with a group running
www.wikieducator.org. They'd like us to participate. I may start a discussion
thread on this soon. Could be good for others to find us...

CHarlie