[OSGeo-Edu] Routing Articles

Matthew Pulis mpulis at gmail.com
Thu May 8 10:54:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am reading a Masters Thesis, and am doing my Literature Review. Since my
thesis is tackling Routing within the Open Source Environment, I would like
to spice it up with some Academic writing (Journal Articles and/or
Conference Proceedings). I have tried quite some Journals libraries, but
have found little to none research material in this area.

I would like to ask the rest of the mailing list if anyone of you has ever
encountered any Academic material which takes into consideration:

-          Routing

-          Open Source GIS

-          Location Based Services using Open Source

Any help will be extremely appreciated!

Matthew Pulis

  _____

It has removed 28341 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!