[OSGeo-Edu] Routing Articles

Matthew Pulis mpulis at gmail.com
Tue May 13 13:27:36 EDT 2008

Thanks Jorge :)

Will give it a read :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas [mailto:xurxosanz at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 7:26 PM
To: Matthew Pulis
Cc: edu_discuss at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Edu] Routing Articles

2008/5/8 Matthew Pulis <mpulis at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>

> I am reading a Masters Thesis, and am doing my Literature Review. Since my
> thesis is tackling Routing within the Open Source Environment, I would
like
> to spice it up with some Academic writing (Journal Articles and/or
> Conference Proceedings). I have tried quite some Journals libraries, but
> have found little to none research material in this area.
>

> I would like to ask the rest of the mailing list if anyone of you has ever
> encountered any Academic material which takes into consideration:
>
> -          Routing
>
> -          Open Source GIS
>
> -          Location Based Services using Open Source
>

> Any help will be extremely appreciated!

Hi,

Not exactly routing but graph management (and some routing
algorithms), there is an article about the JUNG library at it website
called "Analysis and Visualization of Network Data using JUNG"

http://jung.sourceforge.net/doc/index.html

I'm sure you'll find more graph and routing articles maybe searching
in journals directories like science direct and so on.

Hope it helps
--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
Ingeniero en Geodesia y Cartografía

It has removed 28715 spam emails to date.