[OSGeo-Edu] Re: Multilanguage Dictionary

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Oct 24 16:41:12 EDT 2008

I was discussing this with Martin Spott today, 	he may take a look at
it.  However, I'm not sure I understand why we can't just use the
http://wikitionary.org site itself.

Same with wikibooks.org - can we use that too?

The idea of forking content away from these other online systems is
kind of discouraging to consider, but if there are holes at their end
that we cannot help fill, then I guess it makes some sense.

Tyler