[OSGeo-Edu] geodictionary and wiktionary

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sat Oct 25 09:31:43 EDT 2008

For what it is worth, my reaction is why not contribute to this larger
effort? I guess one question would be if someone wanted to add a glossary to
a OSGeo book (e.g., Victor's Free GIS book or another one) would they be
able to extract relevant entries to include in the book? Marcus, I recall
you had such a need, don't you?

Finally, sometime this week I'm going to begin soliciting help for our
various new edu agenda items.

Cheers
Charlie