[OSGeo-Edu] Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] experience using FOSS4G live-dvd in teaching FOSS GIS

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sat Feb 28 07:41:44 EST 2009

One other follow-up comment to Maning's post:

Does the OSGeo data group have any inventory of data online that we
should be linking to on the educational pages?

Or if not, should we consider using or developing an input form like
what Tyler Mitchell developed for our educational material for the
submission of legally-sharable local datasets? If this is done, it
should absolutely be linked to the Educational initiative.

Thanks all-

Charlie