[OSGeo-Edu] Content inventory project (Was: Re-starting our discussions)

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at lisasoft.com
Tue Jan 6 19:02:34 EST 2009

Hi Tyler,

The inventory and RSS feed are great! One thing I noticed: when I get to
an entry from the feed, there is no easy way for me to know where I am
in the OSGeo structure and I cannot easily jump to the Educational
Content Inventory [1].
Is it a good idea to always have a link back to the content inventory on
the entry pages?

Cheers, Roald

[1] http://www.osgeo.org/educational_content