[OSGeo-Edu] Tracking a GIS Core Curriculum

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Tue Sep 15 11:20:16 EDT 2009

To add to the list of 'core curricula', the South African Qualifications
Authority requirements for accredited GIS qualifications (and the Unit
Standards that make them up) can be accessed here. There's a huge amount
of detail as you drill down:

http://www.gissa.org.za/education/saqa-qualifications/

Gavin