[OSGeo-Edu] Restarting our conversations and collaborative efforts

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sat Jul 10 19:47:22 EDT 2010

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> I'd gladly host a conference phone call for the group, via skype and I could phone out to patch in anyone via a landline too if that would help.  I'm busy this week, but the week of the 19th would work for me.

Great Tyler-thanks. Let's see if others volunteer for the call and then
we'll try and nail down a date/time. Anybody interested? I know this has
some energetic people on the list so... come on folks!

Monika  - I second Tyler's "excellent" comment! Great to hear from you
and please add your material via the online submission form [1] or let
me know if you'd like to try out the subversion repository so others
could use and create new derivatives. We need a few people to show some
leadership on this end to get a content derivative system operational
(hint hint lurkers... ;-) )...

Cheers