[OSGeo-Edu] MOU Development

Phillip Davis pdavis at delmar.edu
Mon Aug 29 20:53:12 EDT 2011

Ours
From: edu_discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [edu_discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Tyler Mitchell [tmitchell at osgeo.org]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 7:19 PM
To: edu_discuss at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [OSGeo-Edu] MOU Development

Hi all,

I think I mentioned it earlier that several institutions are preparing a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with OSGeo.  One that is pretty much finalised [1] is with SIGTE [2], via Lluis Vicens.  This is great news on many fronts, but before we completely sign off, we're passing it by the Education committee to get feedback.  Would love your thoughts, ideas and feedback - on or off list - even just a "thumbs up" would be great.

If it also sparks your interest to move forward with an MOU - then that's even better!

Unfortunately I can't make it to Denver for FOSS4G (baby coming soon!), so I won't be able to follow up with any of you there.  My phone, email and skype doors are always open though - just drop me a line if you want to chat.

Best wishes,
Tyler

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MOU_SIGTE
[2] http://www.sigte.udg.edu/sigte_en/