[OSGeo-Edu] Preparing for our virtual call - Friday, Dec 9th at 15:00 UTC

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Dec 6 09:52:32 EST 2011

Thanks Charlie for the agenda.

One thing to add to the agenda is the next Edu meeting time. If everyone can inform the best day/time for choosing ideally same day same time every month (For example Second Friday 15:00 UTC) for the OSGeo Edu meetings. The advantage is that then the meetings will keep running with minimum organisation effort each time (though some might not be able to attend one meeting but will then can attend another month's meeting). Also having monthly meeting (even half hour) over time builds lot of momentum and activity.

We do this for the OSGeo:UK monthly meeting (last Monday of every month at 1pm) and it works very well.

Suchith