[OSGeo-Edu] TUgis 2011 Reminder

Mueller, Thomas Mueller at calu.edu
Thu Mar 3 07:52:22 EST 2011

Sorry for cross - postings

TUgis 2011 Reminder

The preliminary program for TUgis 2011 is on the conference Web site at http://tugis.towson.edu. We have a terrific program this year that includes 2 plenary presentations, 29 concurrent sessions featuring 12 sessions with 33 individual presentations and 17 mini-workshops on various topics, an exhibit area with over 25 exhibitors, an ice-breaker social, a job mart, and a map design competition. This year's program also incorporates the changes you recommended to us including the expansion of our mini-workshop program. The mini-workshops provide a variety of training opportunities for you and your staff.

Jay Morgan

John M. Morgan, III, Ph.D., Professor
Department of Geography and Environmental Planning
Towson University
8000 York Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21252-0001 USA
410-704-2964
410-704-4702 (fax)
jmorgan at towson.edu<https://outlook.towson.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=1f70e0456a694c8a87839f86499bf93c&URL=mailto%3ajmorgan%40towson.edu>
http://pages.towson.edu/morgan<https://outlook.towson.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=1f70e0456a694c8a87839f86499bf93c&URL=http%3a%2f%2fpages.towson.edu%2fmorgan>

Thomas R. Mueller, Ph.D., GISP
Advisor: Geography Major with GIS and Emergency Management Concentration
Co - Director: Pennsylvania View
Department of Earth Sciences, California University of Pennsylvania

"A man never gets to this station in life without being helped, aided, shoved, pushed and prodded to do better." - Johnny Unitas