[OSGeo-Edu] RE: universities offering courses with foss4g software

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Apr 30 12:19:16 EDT 2012

Helena,

Thanks for this info. For the MSc in GIS programme at Nottingham, my colleague Jeremy Morley (cc in) is teaching a whole module called "GI Services" based on open source software stack. He will be uploading all the course materials of this module into ELOGeo shortly. We will add the info to the wiki as well.

Best wishes,

Suchith