[OSGeo-Edu] GFOSS Education Resources Survey

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sat Feb 11 01:02:12 EST 2012

I just put up a survey to collect information about courses, institutions, schools, companies, etc. that provide some sort of GFOSS/OSGeo training.  I feel like I've done this before, but after a thread earlier this week, realise it could be very useful for making a map and showing the diversity of options that already exist for people.  I hope you will consider posting info about your training programs too, I will make the results public.

See http://www.locatepress.com/education-training-survey

Tyler