[OSGeo-Edu] Please take the two surveys

Charles Schweik cschweik at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 10:26:19 EST 2012

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 6:59 AM, Stefan Steiniger <sstein at geo.uzh.ch> wrote:

Thanks Stefan -very helpful.

> PS: @Charly: actually I didn't understood that question really (complicated
> english).

SORRY for my poor wording in the "Course Survey" question #5 Survey
[1] is trying to prioritize which projects we try and do webinars on
first.
I'm trying to understand what educators on this list could use over
the next 6 months. I've changed the wording of the question to be more
clear.
(Poor survey methods, I know...)

So far 10 people have taken the survey and the OSGeo governance survey
[2] is 4 votes "yes" for the regional model and 4 votes "no" with 2
"no opinion."

If you haven't haven't taken these surveys to do so. Thanks!

Charlie

[1] OSGEO EDU COURSE SURVEY: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MYZ3FPV
[2] OSGEO EDU GROUP GOVERNANCE SURVEY: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MQ3XZDM