[OSGeo-Edu] TUgis

Mueller, Thomas Mueller at calu.edu
Fri Mar 9 10:56:52 EST 2012

Sorry for cross postings

Reminder:

The 25th Annual Towson University Geographic Information Sciences Conference (TUgis 2012) is scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, March 19 and 20, 2012. We have a great program organized for this year. The program includes two full days of presentations and mini-workshops on a variety of GIS topics. Also, we have an exhibit area where you can discuss your GIS products and services needs with over 20 vendors. Information about the conference, including the preliminary program, is available on the conference Web site at http://www.towson.edu/tugis.

Please note that it is not too late to submit an entry in our Map Design Competition. You can also send us your GIS job announcement for our Job Mart. Information about both of these events is available on our Web site.

I look forward to seeing you on March 19 and 20. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Jay Morgan

John M. Morgan, III, Ph.D., Professor
Department of Geography and Environmental Planning
Towson University
8000 York Road
Baltimore, Maryland 21252-0001 USA
410-704-2964
jmorgan at towson.edu<https://outlook.towson.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=1f70e0456a694c8a87839f86499bf93c&URL=mailto%3ajmorgan%40towson.edu>
http://pages.towson.edu/morgan<https://outlook.towson.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=1f70e0456a694c8a87839f86499bf93c&URL=http%3a%2f%2fpages.towson.edu%2fmorgan>

Director of the Geospatial Research and Education Laboratory
Director Emeritus of the Center for Geographic Information Sciences