[OSGeo-Edu] Volume 12 of the OSGeo Journal

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:17:16 PDT 2012

I really appreciate the support from everyone the replied to my
initial message. I've assembled a request for peer review articles for
Volume 12 of the OSGeo Journal here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Volume_12_-_Request_for_Peer_Review_Articles

It is also here:
http://geojournaleditor.wordpress.com/2012/10/30/volume-12-request-for-peer-review-articles/

Please forward this link to your students and colleauges. If they have
any questions about the submittal or publication process, have them
contact me personally at sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com.

Thanks again for the support! I look forward to reading the research
from your insititutions.

Landon!