[OSGeo-Edu] Education report for Annual Report 2012

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Mon Apr 22 06:47:44 PDT 2013

Hi OSGeo edu'ers,

I've written a draft report on our 2012 activities here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Education_Report_2012

As Helena suggested, please feel free to edit anything I may have
incorrect, or add anything significant I have forgotten. This is due by
April 30th, so please make any edits you might have by the end of Friday of
this week.

Also, at this juncture let me publicly acknowledge and thank Suchith Anand
at the U of Nottingham and his colleagues, as well as Phil Davis at the
Geotech Center for their substantial leadership in 2012.

Cheers,

Charlie Schweik

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 7:45 AM, Anne Ghisla <a.ghisla at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> is anyone willing to summarize 2012 Edu activities on this page?
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Education_Report_2012
>
> The report template is here
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_Report_Template
>
> and full list of reports is on the Annual report page
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_Report_2012
>
> Let me know if any guidance is needed.
>
> All the best!
>
> Anne
> --
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla

Charlie Schweik

Associate Professor, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Department of Environmental Conservation - http://eco.umass.edu
Center for Public Policy and Administration - http://masspolicy.org
Associate Director, National Center for Digital Government - http://ncdg.org
Author, Internet Success: A Study of Open Source Software (MIT Press, 2012)
- see http://tinyurl.com/d3e4545
Outsmart Invasive Species project: http://masswoods.net/outsmart