[OSGeo-Edu] [OSGeo-Discuss] Maps and the Geospatial Revolution from Jul 17th 2013 at Coursera

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Sep 4 03:18:26 PDT 2013

Hi Anthony,

It was good to meet you briefly at ICC 2013 in Dresden last week  and i hope i was able to provide basic information on ELOGeo and ICA-OSGeo Lab education initiatives.

It will be very helpful, if you can share your ideas and experiences to OSGeo Edu community so we can think of ideas for MOOC program entirely using OSGeo Software for the future. We also have an rapidly expanding ICA-OSGeo Lab Network. Details at  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Edu_current_initiatives     (we are now working to setup a new portal)  and we hope you join the lab network.

We have monthly telemeetings which are open to all interested and  you are welcome to join. For example, our next telemeeting is tomorrow at 18:00 UTC. Agenda at  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/ICA_OSGeo_Lab_Network_2013-09-05

We look forward to work with you on the education initiatives.

Best wishes,

Suchith