[El] GDAL 1.7.3 in elgis-testing

Ralph Apel r.apel at r-apel.de
Sun Dec 5 12:05:34 EST 2010

Hi Viji,

we would need to decide whether to have only one soname pointing either
to the "normal" or to the iioext "real" file or to have different
sonames (in different packages, of course +1). If we use differing
sonames, the iomageio-ext classes will have to be patched to look for
that differing .so

Anyhow, we should proceed with any scheme in "testing" and defer a
definitive decision to when we have gathered more experience.

Cheers,
Ralph