[El] pcraster support in GDAL/OGR 1.7.2 release (1.7.2-5_0.el5.elgis.i386) ?

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Sun Oct 31 14:14:40 EDT 2010

>> I will try to merge them ASAP in elgis-testing

A GDAL package with PCRaster support is now available in elgis-testing
(make sure you enable it in /etc/yum.repos.d/elgis-testing.repo).
Please rather use this one now so that it is easier to support you.

It would be interesting if you could also try to install the
'gdal-java' package to see if you experience conflicts with the JNI
libraries on RHEL (but I now think that the error you described when
trying to rebuild the latest version was rather due to user rights
issues in your build environment).