[El] GRASS 6.4.1 in elgis-testing / QGIS therefore updated in elgis-plus-testing

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Thu Apr 14 08:58:48 EDT 2011

Hello,

GRASS 6.4.1 is now available in elgis-testing (with wx UI working).

NVIZ and digitizer should now work in the wx UI (that was scheduled
for 6.4.1), but I don't know how to test it. Thanks for your feedback
(positive or negative) if you use these tools.

The version change required to rebuild qgis (for the qgis-grass
subpackage) in elgis-plus-testing.
(maybe we should install grass in /usr/lib(64)/grass-6.4 instead of
/usr/lib(64)/grass-6.4.1, but this definitely should be discussed
first with Fedora)

Cheers,

Mathieu