[ELGIS] /usr/lib64/libspatialite.so.2: undefined symbol: sqlite3_clear_bindings in Unknown on line 0

Pavel Iacovlev iacovlev.pavel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 12:04:16 EST 2011

Sorry to bring attention to this thread again, but I still cant get
php-mapserver working properly in ELGIS 5 stable.
My steps are:
 * Install a fresh CentOS 5 distribution
  * Add the ELGIS 5 repo
  * Enable elgis-plus  in /etc/yum.repos.d/elgis.repo (thats because
php-mapserver does on work with just elgis due to  spatialite errors)
  * Install php-mapserver

After this php runs fine, with no errors about spatialite, BUT then I
try to connect to the database apache crashes with the following
signal Segmentation fault (11)

The php script to reproduce is rather simple:
<?php
$conn = pg_connect("dbname=gis username=user password=pass host=localhost");

Any ideas how to get php-mapserver working on CentOS 5 ?

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Pavel Iacovlev
<iacovlev.pavel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a reminder, this problem is still not fixed, and php-mapscript
> does not work at all after installing from elgis repo.
>
> adding elgis-plus repo and updating fixes the problem.
>
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Mathieu Baudier <mbaudier at argeo.org> wrote:
>>> [root at localhost etc]# rpm -qa | grep sqlite
>>> sqlite-3.3.6-5
>>> python-sqlite-1.1.7-1.2.1