[El] Re: Back!!!!

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Fri Jan 7 18:15:23 EST 2011

Mathieu Baudier wrote:

> For my perspective, the highest priority would be to look at the
> conflict between x86_64 and i386 GDAL.
> This prevents us to release GDAL 1.7.3 to stable.

Well, what timing. I haven't been following events here very closely
lately, but it looks like you'll be supporting GDAL/OGR for CentOS 5
soon? That was the question I wanted  to ask, but it looks like the
answer is "soon, but not yet." Currently I just need ogr2ogr . Do you
think I could compile that from source for now or does that also require
special libraries not part of CentOS 5?

I'm basically just trying to avoid an "adventure"

Thanks for any advice,

Bill Thoen

GISnet - www.gisnet.com <http://www.gisnet.com/>
1401 Walnut St., Suite C