[El] Missing qt-webkit-devel while rebuilding QGIS

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Mon May 16 06:18:04 EDT 2011

> It seems that qt4-webkit-devel is required but I don't have a clue where I can get one for SL6.

Are you rebuilding the current ELGIS 5 QGIS package?
Or the one from Fedora?

Maybe they don't create a separate *-devel package for it anymore, but
the required stuff is in another devel? (like qt-devel)

Just wild guesses (I'm on CentOS 5.6 as I write).

My general feeling is that QGIS can be a tough nut to crack anyhow due
to its broad dependency tree. I would first focus on server-side
stuff, then GRASS, and only then QGIS.
(I don't know where you currently stand)