[ELGIS] Getting started with mock..

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Nov 10 16:45:09 EST 2011

Awesome Volker, thanks.
I feel on the right track as I learned spectool last night too!  Whew :)

One problem I had running mock was that yum wouldn't seem to
connect to any mirrors when running through my special mock
user - does it need special access to yum db?

I have to review the last few emails on this list again to make
sure I didn't miss anything, but thought I'd mention it in case it rings
a bell.  More later and thanks!

Tyler