[ELGIS] ELGIS 6: all packages now available in testing for 32 and 64 bits

Lawrence Houston elgis at greenfield.dyndns.org
Thu Nov 10 23:44:05 EST 2011

Mathieu:

On Wed, 9 Nov 2011, Mathieu Baudier wrote:

> I took the occasion to rebuild all packages on Scientific Linux 6.1,
> so that there is a consistent set.
> I tested that they install on CentOS 6.0 + CR repository.

Although I am able to Install/Run GRASS 6.4.1 (32-Bit) under CentOS 6.0 +
CR Repository, under RHEL 6.1 Workstation: YUM Stops following its
Dependency Resolution and displays the following Messages:

--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: gdal-1.8.1-1_0.el6.i386 (elgis-testing)
            Requires: libxerces-c-3.0.so
  You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
  You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest