[ELGIS] Spatialite 3.0.0 beta 1

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Fri Nov 18 03:51:09 EST 2011

Hi Mathieu!
On 11/18/2011 09:35 AM, Mathieu Baudier wrote:

> Could you also please put the SRPMs?

Yep, they are in place, now.

> Did you also rebuild GDAL against it?

Yes, since since spatialite-devel conflicts with the 2.4.0 package.
Probably no need to change GDAL. if *-devel is not needed.

> What is our plan for spatialite?
> Since there is to my knowledge no recent "stable" release of
> spatialite should we already use 3.0.0 beta/rc?
>
> (I personally don't use spatialite yet)

I do use those for some inhouse testing. For ELGIS, I would wait for the
final releases. AFAIK Sandro Furieri, the SpatiaLite developer, is
dedicating a good part of his time to these packages, so this could
happen soon.

>> On 18 Nov 2011 09:08, "Peter Hopfgartner"
>> <peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com <mailto:peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com>>
>> wrote:
>>
>> I've packaged the current SpatiaLite suite. I've put everything on
>> http://attic.r3-gis.com/upload/rpms/.
>>
>> Peter
>>

>> On 11/17/2011 09:06 AM, Peter Hopfgartner wrote:
>> >
>> >  I'm trying to upgrade the spatialite suite t...

Peter