[ELGIS] libmapscript.so not built with mapserver-java-6.0.1-2.el6.x86_64.rpm or from source.rpm?

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Wed Sep 28 13:45:32 EDT 2011

> I am guesting 1.8.0 is compiled with the geos 3.2
> and 1.8.1 with the geos 3.3

Where does the 1.8.0 you are using come from?
(don't bother to answer if you don't think it's relevant for your
current work or the for the list in general)

If this is the one in ELGIS6, yes I confirm that GDAL 1.8.0 was built
against GEOS 3.2:

- I did a first round of build where I just rebuilt ELGIS5 stable
focusing on the adaptation to EL6
- then I did another round with upgrades of GEOS, libgeotiff, GDAL,
etc. (so GDAL 1.8.1 was indeed built against GEOS 3.3)