[ELGIS] Upgrade to GEOS 3.3.2

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Tue Feb 14 09:08:56 EST 2012

Hi all,

just a short note to say that I did not disappear!

I'm working hard currently at the upgrade of Argeo's infrastructure,
which, among (too) many other goodies, will allow to have a much more
collaborative approach on ELGIS builds.
(I'm a bit of a bottleneck, am I not?)

If something is really blocking (e.g. the issue below?), please let it
know! I can always push packages the old way.

Cheers,

Mathieu