[ELGIS] rsync target for repo

Karl Vollmer karl.vollmer at dal.ca
Mon Jan 9 08:51:12 EST 2012

Magnus,

  Let me know if you hear anything ;) We (Dalhousie University) have offered
  hosting on the far side of the pond for ELGIS. It's used by the
  Ocean Tracking Network (http://oceantrackingnetwork.org/) systems here.
  Great project, and we'd love to give back.

-Karl Vollmer
Mirror Admin, Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia