[ELGIS] /usr/lib64/libspatialite.so.2: undefined symbol: sqlite3_clear_bindings in Unknown on line 0

Pavel Iacovlev iacovlev.pavel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 06:28:43 EST 2012

I found a similar bug but instead of php conflicting with mapserver's SSL
it was php conflicting with CURL's SSL.

So I renamed mapserver.ini to z_mapserver.ini (this will make it load after
pgsql.ini) and the segmentation fault is gone.

Question 1: Should this fix be applied to ELGIS ?
Question 2: What about php-mapserver that IS NOT in ELGIS-PLUS at the
moment it does not work at all, will be there any actions taken in regard
to this, or the package will be removed all together.