[ELGIS] RFC: Renaming libspatialite.so, version 3, to libspatialite3.so

Volker Froehlich volker27 at gmx.at
Fri Jan 13 13:25:50 EST 2012

Today a QGIS ticket appeared about Spatialite 3:

http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4805

As soon as Sandro considers QGIS ready for Spatialite 3, I will update
the whole GAIA stuff in Fedora.

Draft versions are in my Git repo. I still have to look at Peter's
versions as well.

git clone git://git.geofrogger.net/git/fedora-packaging

Librasterlite is not in Fedora yet, but I'll put it on review when I
find the time.

Volker