[ELGIS] Update to osm2pgsql

Volker Fröhlich volker27 at gmx.at
Fri Sep 13 14:18:14 PDT 2013

On 09/11/2013 12:00 PM, Peter Hopfgartner wrote:
> Hi all
>
> As OSM has now more nodes then can be addressed by a signed 32 bit
> integer, our current osm2pgsql package leads to incomplete OSM import,
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/64-bit_Identifiers. I've done some
> work to package a more recent version and enabled 64 bit identifiers.
>
> Regards,
>
> Peter

Hi Peter!

Any reason you're not rebuilding the Fedora package for this one?

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=14903

Are we missing the 64 bit ids in our build, are they enabled by default
or do we need 0.83? I'd love to see your work more upstream, where more
people can benefit from it. Many or most of the GIS packagers in
Fedora/EPEL only use their packaged software occasionally.

Greetings,

Volker