[ELGIS] SPEC files for MapServer 6.4.1 and MapCache 1.2.1

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Mon Aug 18 11:42:34 PDT 2014

Hi Peter,

a belated reply to your mail...

We try to collect packaging related stuff for MapServer [1] and MapCache
[2] although this tends to be outdated *sigh*. Would you mind adding
your changes there?

Besides this we have MapCache 1.2.1 in our yum repository [1]. Maybe
you're interested to compare the spec files [2].

cu
Stephan

[1] https://github.com/mapserver/packaging
[2] https://github.com/mapserver/mapcache/tree/master/packaging