[ELGIS] elgis.argeo.org Repository Down

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Thu Jun 17 08:11:53 PDT 2021

Hello,

Sorry, we are upgrading our infrastructure, and I had forgotten to
reactivate these legacy repos.
It should work again now.

As EL5 and EL6 have both reached EOL, I suspect that there is not much
point anymore to keep them online.
So, I plan to retire them at some point after the summer
If someone would need to sync them before, just let me know, either via the
mailing-list or directly.

I have actually been again building some recent PostGIS RPMs on CentOS
Streams 8 and RHEL 8, primarily in order to experiment with the module
streams.
I would be curious to know which GIS repos people are now using on EL8?
Are there some for aarch64 as well?

Cheers,

Mathieu

PS: This mailing list was also meant as a general mean to discuss and share
experiences around GIS on Enterprise Linux.
The effort around an RPM repo was only part of it and has been interrupted
for years now.