[EU] Side event on FOSS4G 2016

Robin S. Smith robin.smith at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Thu Apr 28 04:23:04 PDT 2016

Dear Till,

Many thanks, I will try and help Dirk in organising a session.

I may only be able to participate later in the week but this is yet to be confirmed.

Best regards,
Robin

Dr. Robin S. Smith
Scientific / Technical Support Officer
European Commission, DG Joint Research Centre
Institute for Environment and Sustainability
Digital Earth and Reference Data Unit, T.P. 262
Via E. Fermi, 2749.
I-21027 Ispra (VA)
Italy
Tel: +39 0332 78 9235
Fax: +39 0332 78 6325
e-mail: mailto:robin.smith at jrc.ec.europa.eu

ARE3NA Platform: https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/community/are3na/home
DRDSI Platform: http://drdsi.jrc.ec.europa.eu/

The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission.