[EU] [Board] Official expression of interest forming a European Chapter

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 00:55:06 PDT 2016

Hi Dirk (and others),

among the points, we should do (I know, that relays on people, as always,
but still)

* Being parter to European Commission for discussion about open source
software for geospatial and open geospatial data

or similar :-)

what do you think?

čt 7. 7. 2016 v 15:45 odesílatel Dirk Frigne <dirk.frigne at geosparc.com>