[EU] Chapter creation as NGO

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Wed Jan 11 02:02:21 PST 2017

This is not necessary.
I think it should be great if we have different nationalities as
founding members.

The only things which were changed to the Belgium law, is to build in
more transparency. This was needed to avoid fraude and misuse.

The law is made especially to promote the freedom to create
non-for-profit organsitaions.

I think this suits very well what we want to do with OSGeo.

Dirk.

--
Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne