[EU] Chapter creation as NGO

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Mon Jan 16 03:02:07 PST 2017

Marc,

We can add that this chapter is dedicated to address typical European
issues (which is already indicated in the goals of the association).

A bit more difficult is to add something that is a try out and learning
exercise in the bylaws of an organisation. Don't know it that is a good
idea.

I agree we should include the regional chapter term, and in this way
relay to OSGeo.org

Dirk.

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne